Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Handmade Holiday: Glittery Goodness

In the spirit of the holidays, I am currently obsessed with glitter. I've been looking for ways to use it in all my decorations, turning ordinary ornaments into glitter-topped ones, even wondering how I can add a little glitter to my crochet projects. So, it's only fitting that my gift-giving is glitter-filled too... Here are my favorite Etsy picks for glittery gifts:
 Glitter Reindeer Canvas Wall Art by SoHoCo, $20
 Velvet & Sequin Clutch by DDSLLGirlsStore, $48
 Christmas Shadow Box Ornament by MerryLadybug, $9.50
 Sparkle Tulle Skirt by ktjean, $95
Champagne Glitter Star Bobby Pins by LittleBloomsHandmade, $9

Most of these are quite the steal, even amidst the Black Friday madness, so if you're buying handmade online this season - now is the time.
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love all the glitter that's going on in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! These are my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that clutch, and those hair pins!! Hope you come up with lots of fun ways to add sparkle to your holidays!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The star pins are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all this glitter! i must find something to do with glitter asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just discovered (I don't know how it took me this long) how easy it is to use adhesive spray on ANYTHING and pour glitter all over it! I'll be making garlands, ornaments, and decor all weekend now!

      Delete